Crommelin AgriCoatings® understands the importance of maximising your yields. Fertiliser coatings can be the foundation for ensuring acceptable levels of micro nutrient and trace element compositions without having to commit to any significant additional financial outlay.
- Only environmentally friendly ingredients are used in Crommelin AgriCoatings® formulations and all blend components are biodegradable and meet Australian standards.
- All products are soil beneficial, providing additional soil fertility through the buffering effect of pH stability.
- Nutrients are readily plant available, and through the effect of electromotive forces promote vibrant and healthy crops.
- Restoration of carbon balance in soils.
- The use of only high-quality nutrients in coatings.
- Fertiliser is coated only once, eliminating costs associated with double treatments, re-treatments or returned product due to quality issues.
- Limited capital expenditure to implement Crommelin AgriCoatings® technology.
- Coatings are applied at point of dispatch – no additional storage / warehouse space required to broaden your nutrient offering.
- Reduction in storage bays occupied by carry-over grades.